1.25.2007

Elijah Wood Thinks Jared Leto is Weetarded: What Really Happened at the Woodie Awards


Jared Leto attacked Elijah Wood at an awards show last year because the star had told friends he didn't like Leto's band. The 26-year-old star was attending the MTVU Woodie Awards in November when Leto, who is the lead singer of cult act 30 Seconds To Mars, approached his table.

Leto came over, whispered in Wood's ear and walked away, but then turned around, grabbed him by the throat and called him a "f** a**hole."

Wood tells Jane magazine, "He was basically upset at the fact that I said I didn't like his band. He said that initially and walked away. I guess he thought I was laughing at him, but I was more shell-shocked and telling people around me, 'Whoa, I just got told off by Jared Leto for not liking his band.' And that's when he came back and grabbed me."

He adds, "I told Jared it wasn't personal. He acted like I'd been disrespecting him or speaking about his family. Things like that don't usually happen to me. I'm very non-confrontational. The whole thing was kind of ridiculous."






What Really Happened

Does anyone else think that they were having a lover's quarrel? Who knows, maybe before the show Elijah told Jared he had way too much eyeliner on, maybe Jared responded with a crack about Elijah's 'size'....

They got to the awards, sat at different tables, and THEN, Jared saw Elijah talking to that other damn hobbit, you know Sam, and it was on. Jared ran over to the table, grabbed Elijah's neck, told him to go 'fuck the hobbit', and walked away.

But wait it wasn't over yet, that wasn't enough... Elijah turned to hobbit Sam and started laughing about Jared's professionally chipped black nail polish. Jared saw this, assumed they were laughing about his crapola band, and threw a glass of sparkling in Elijah's face. Later on in the night they met at Hyde, smoked some weed, and made out with Shannon Elizabeth & the girl from The Soprano's.

Source

No comments: