1.24.2007

Anne Heche Unfaithful...Again!


Sources tell ET that Anne Heche has left her husband, Coley Laffon, for her "Men in Trees" co-star James Tupper.

Heche's rep confirms that she and Laffoon have separated. The two were married in 2001 and have a son together.

A spokesperson for her "Men in Trees" co-star confirms that Tupper and his wife split in November, but would not speculate on the on-set romance.

The two are currently in production in Vancouver on the hot show, which just got a new time slot after "Grey's Anatomy" on Thursday night.

The "Men in Trees" storyline has Heche and Tupper playing red-hot lovers in Elmo, Alaska.


I'm gonna let you in on a little secret...I have actually seen this TV show...quite a few times. Well you know, it's on Friday and the husband doesn't get home from work till real late so I watch alot of TGIF. I know. Lame-o. Whatever. The point: Anne Heche sucks, however that costar of hers is smoking hot. I think if I worked with him everyday there might be a chance...of you know...


Source

No comments: