2.06.2007

Michelle Williams is Silent but Deadly


"Brokeback Mountain" star Michelle Williams told us from the front row of the 3:1 Phillip Lim show Sunday night that she wasn't planning on going to any other shows this Fashion Week.

After some complimentary small talk about the designer, we asked about the honking great diamond ring on her finger.

"I don't want to talk about it," she said, shooting down any talk of an engagement with Heath Ledger.

Sick of the media attention, huh? In response: a cold, cold stare. Guess so, then!


I absolutely adore Michelle Williams. When I was on maternity leave I got addicted to Dawson's Creek because of her character Jen (I know, a bit lame). After BM, I completely fell in love with her. How could such a sexpot like Jen turn into the dowdy gay's wife? Love her. Good for her. Wear the rock and tell 'em to fuck off!



Source



No comments: