2.06.2007

Jessica Simpson Smokes Too Much Weed


Just kidding, but really girl wants to adopt?


She says, "I think Angelina Jolie has done amazing things. The international adoption rate has skyrocketed (since she adopted her children Maddox and Zahara).

"I want to adopt before I actually have my own kids. I want three kids--but I don't know if I can give birth three times. We have to see how much pain is involved first!

"Ever since I was a kid I said I wanted to save the world somehow. I didn't know how. I think I'll end up doing things that can touch somebody in some way that's good--like through orphanages."



This is what I think. Adoption is great. People who adopt are great. People who adopt for the right reasons are fantastic. People who have blond hair, can't act, have a skeevy dad who adopt are just plain ignorant, not to mention insane. If Jessica Simpson wants to 'save the world' somehow, maybe she can stop bothering us with her lame acting attempts, her ghettorific extensions, and her publicity stunt relationship with Mr. John Gayer. Oops did I say that? Sorry JM, I'm a big fan. Kidding. Only kidding. Seriously Jessica, stick to the larger than life bags, they look better than a kid spitting up any day.





Source

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hiya. We'd like to exchange homepage links with ya, so please write me at mccain.blogging--at__ yahoo.com re our blog rightcelebrity.com