1.12.2007

Jennifer Lopez: 'My Life Had Become Uncomfortable'


Jennifer Lopez's big clubbing and partying days are over.

Since marrying Marc Anthony and settling down, the actress-singer says she has purposefully decided to lead a quieter life – if not out of the spotlight, at least a little less in it.

"It was a choice," Lopez, 36, said at the annual TV critics conference in Pasadena, Calif. on Thursday. "My life for me had become uncomfortable in the way that it was affecting my personal life and the people in it. So I decided I needed to take a look at that.

"I realized there was a way to pull back from that. You don't go out as much. You choose different places to go."

One place she doesn't go much these days is the dance floor. When asked if she cuts a rug with husband Marc Anthony, she said, "No we don't. Were homebodies. We love music – obviously it's a big part of our lives – but we're not big club people. Not anymore. I've had my days."

Lopez was in town to promote her new MTV series DanceLife, which she executive produced and premieres Jan. 15. The show will follow six young dancers as they compete for their big break.

Sorry kids, it's been a slow ass news day...


Source

No comments: