5.09.2007

Ricki Lake Looks Incredible!



Once weighing 250 pounds, newly transformed former talk show host Ricki Lake has revealed exclusively to Us Weekly the secrets behind her 123-pound, size-4 shape.

Lake, 38, who just debuted The Business of Being Born, her documentary about home birth and midwifery, sits down with Us and explains exactly how she got thin – and finally made peace with her shape after a painful past.

On crash dieting in 1991:
“… I went on this extreme diet. I used to faint because I wasn’t eating and I was always exercising.”

On the most exciting thing about her new weight:
“For the longest time, when I was very heavy, I couldn’t cross my legs. I couldn’t physically do it. LOVE that I can cross my legs now ... Even my shoe size is changing. My Jimmy Choos are too big now.”

On what she thinks of super-skinny actresses:
“I think I have no wrinkles because I always had fat on my face. Really skinny girls age so fast.

No comments: