3.19.2007

Tori Spelling Loves Being a Momma

Tori Spelling: Motherhood Rocks!
First-time mom Tori Spelling welcomed son Liam last week, and she and husband Dean McDermott have been loving every minute of new-parenthood, she says.

"We are finally out of the hospital and spent our first day at home with little Liam," Spelling, 33, writes on her MySpace.com blog. "It's been the most amazing week and experience of my life."

The baby, who weighed in at 6 lbs., 6 oz., and measured 19½ inches when he was born on March 13, is quite the looker, his mom says: "I might be a biased mommy but he is so beautiful. I just stare at him in amazement. I can't believe I have been given this unbelievable little gift."

Spelling's new reality show, Tori & Dean: Inn Love, debuts on the Oxygen network on March 20 and she's in the process of reconciling with her mother, Candy, so Spelling has lots to be grateful for – and she knows it.

"I feel like the luckiest girl in the world," she writes. "[Liam] is my little angel baby and I had no idea you could love someone you've only known for four days this much. But my heart is jumping out of my chest with love. Mommihood ROCKS!"

She signs off with a shout-out to her fellow mothers: "Well, Liam needs to be fed so momma must go ... love to all of you and especially every mommy out there. I have such a newfound respect for you!"

No comments: