3.14.2007

Reesw Withspoon in HArper's Bazaar


From Haper's Bazaar:

It wasn't just us. The newly single actress says her appearance at the Golden Globes in January was a chic coming-out for her. "I felt like I looked different than I've ever looked," Witherspoon tells April's Harper's Bazaar, on stands March 27.

The Oscar-winning actress and mother of two has taken some fashion hits for dowdy choices. She credits Nina Ricci designer Olivier Theyskens for the fresh look that has evolved since she and husband Ryan Phillippe split in October. "I've used a stylist before, but these days I'm kind of just going with Olivier's taste."

Also contributing to her new sleek style: closet purging. "I recently put a big pile of clothes on the floor of my closet, and I looked at a lot of the stuff and thought, 'That's not me at all. What was I thinking?' (For Legally Blonde) I went through a pink phase like you wouldn't believe. Then there was a (Italian label) Marni phase when I was doing Sweet Home Alabama that was out of control."

No comments: