3.05.2007

Larry Birkhead Has an Anna Nicole Tattoo that she made him get





Larry Birkhead will always have his former girlfriend Anna Nicole Smith on his back, literally.

Access Hollywood's exclusive interview with the photographer and former boyfriend of Smith revealed a cartoon impression of the late blonde bombshell, located just above his jean line.

"I have a tattoo on my back so I carry that around," he told Access. "It's a picture of Anna so wherever I go, she goes."

The tattoo was inked on Birkhead in December 2005 when he and Anna were still together. He got the body art in fact, at the insistence of the former Playboy cover star.

"I really didn't want a tattoo and then we argued about it forever," Birkhead told Access. "Then finally when I got to the point I wanted to do [it] because I wanted to, then finally she said 'Okay, don't worry about it.' Then I said 'I'll do it.'"

Birkhead said Smith actually helped him through the tattoo process, which for some can be painful.

No comments: