3.07.2007

Biological Father Wants A Visit With Madonna's Son

The biological father of Madonna's adopted son David is hoping the superstar brings the child a visit when she returns to Malawi next month. Madonna is scheduled to return to the country with husband Guy Ritchie to open a $2.92 million Kabbalah Centre that the singer has funded.

David's biological father Yohane Banda would like the star to bring David to visit him during the trip.

Banda says, "I can't wait to hold him in my arms again. I want to see if he still recognizes me after all this time. I want to see if he still looks like me with all the British food he is eating."

Madonna and Ritchie filed interim adoption papers to adopt the child in October. Malawi law requires them to wait up to 18 months for adoption to become official.

No comments: