2.05.2007

JT High During Punk'd Episode


Pop star Justin Timberlake was high on marijuana when he made an emotional appearance on Ashton Kutcher's prank show Punk'd in 2003.

The My Love singer was tricked into believing his possessions were being taken by the tax authorities and appeared to be on the verge of tears.

The 26-year-old star has previously admitted that while recording his solo album Justified, he regularly smoked marijuana.

When asked about his bewildered appearance on Punk'd he explains, "I'll give you a little hint on that Punk'd thing. That was back in my first-album creative days.

"That's why I looked the way I did, if that makes any sense to you."

When asked by Entertainment Weekly magazine if he was high during the prank he laughingly replies, "Incredibly. Yeah, that was a trippy experience. That was why I was completely glassy-eyed.

"As a matter of fact, I was like, okay, I got to stop doing this. I don't do that anymore!"


Source

No comments: